What is the Productivity Solutions Grant?
The Productivity Solutions Grant or PSG supports the companies’ interests to bring technology into their organizations and the ones who want to adopt IT solutions to enhance business procedures. However, there are few industries that the PSG includes, like retail, food, landscape, logistics, precision engineering, and more.
Eligibility For The Productivity Solutions Grant
There are a few points to keep in mind before applying for the Productivity Solutions Grant:
- The business organization has to be registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Minimum of 30 percent local shareholding
- The annual turnover should be not more than $100 million
- The employment size should be no more than 200 workers
- The company should not have made any payment to a supplier, vendor, or a third party about the purchase or lease, or subscription of IT solutions
- The organization should purchase or lease or subscribe to IT solutions or equipment used in Singapore
- The company should not have signed any contract with any vendor or supplier
The Grant is Singapore based, which encourages the use of technology in business enterprises. It only takes place in Singapore. It helps enhance the products and services of an organization.
Comments are closed.